An amazing experience and has broken through barriers I've held up for decades. Totally recommend it!
Trish, Bury Port
The retreat left me more open to receive some answers I had been looking for. I felt so much more alive, with a renewed sense of vitality. The creativity opened my mind and heart as I have not experienced before. A magical experience, don’t hesitate.
Sian, West Wales
Ruth's retreat was very special. Warm, welcoming, powerful, fun. It was a sensory feast I will treasure. Absolutely wonderful.
- Sat, 09 DecSwansea Wellbeing Centre09 Dec 2023, 18:00 – 19:00 GMTSwansea Wellbeing Centre, Walter Rd, Burman St, Swansea SA1 5PQ, UK
- Sun, 17 DecClydach17 Dec 2023, 18:00 – 19:30Clydach, St John's Church,, High St, Clydach, Swansea SA6 5LN, UK
- Thu, 04 JanOstreme Centre Mumbles04 Jan 2024, 20:00 – 21:00 GMTOstreme Centre Mumbles , Castle Ave, Mumbles, Swansea SA3 4BA, UK
- Fri, 05 JanSwansea Wellbeing Centre05 Jan 2024, 18:00 – 19:00 GMTSwansea Wellbeing Centre, Walter Rd, Burman St, Swansea SA1 5PQ, UK
- Fri, 16 FebGolden Grove16 Feb 2024, 18:00 – 18 Feb 2024, 16:00Golden Grove, Unnamed Road, Golden Grove, Carmarthen SA32 8NE, UK16 Feb 2024, 18:00 – 18 Feb 2024, 16:00Golden Grove, Unnamed Road, Golden Grove, Carmarthen SA32 8NE, UKWeaving meditative yoga, mantra (kirtan), gong baths, poetry, music, dancing, journaling, sauna and plunge pool, hot tub, all in the rolling hills of Wales - this transformational retreat will calm your nervous system and help you reconnect to the flow of life again!
- Time is TBDOxwich & Penrice Community HallTime is TBDOxwich & Penrice Community Hall, Oxwich, Swansea SA3 1LS, UK